For overseas Pakistanis dreaming of exploring the rich cultural heritage of Saudi Arabia, or embarking on a spiritual journey to perform Umrah, obtaining a 1-year Saudi tourist visa is now a hassle-free process. If you are a US, UK, or EU permanent resident or hold a US, UK, or Schengen visa, you are eligible to apply for this multi-entry 1-year Saudi tourist visa. The process is not only straightforward but also budget-friendly, making it an ideal option for travelers. Here’s how you can secure your 1-year Saudi tourist visa without the need for an agent:
To qualify for the Saudi tourist eVisa, ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- Your existing visa must be a business or tourist visa.
- Your visa should have been used at least once and carry an entry stamp from the issuing country (digital entry stamps are not accepted).
- Your passport must be valid for a minimum of six months beyond the date of entry into Saudi Arabia.
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
Visit the NUSK website (https://www.nusuk.sa/) and select your country and residence/visa type to confirm your eligibility for the eVisa. This guide is exclusively for those eligible for the Saudi eVisa.
Step 2: Gather Required Documents
Scan the following documents:
- Visa stamp or residence card of UK, US, or EU country
- Biometric picture with a white background
- Debit/Credit card for visa fee payment
Step 3: Apply Online
- Visit the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs website (https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/) and switch to the English language.
- Register by filling in the necessary fields and confirming your email address.
- Log in and click on ‘add new application+’.
- Choose visa type as ‘Tourism Visa’, select nationality, country of residence, nearest Saudi embassy or consulate, number of entries as ‘multiple’, visa validity for 365 days, and duration of stay up to 90 days.
- If you possess a “valid” tourist or business visa from the United States of America, the United Kingdom, or one of the Schengen countries and have used it at least once to enter the visa-issuing country, please select the first option.
- If you are a Temporary or Permanent resident in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, or the European Union, please select the second option.
- If you hold a “valid” residence permit for no less than three months in the GCC countries (Arab countries), please select the third option.
- For example, if Ali possessed an Italian residence card for 2 years, he should select the second option.
- Provide accurate residence information and attach scanned copies of your passport and visa or residence permit.
- Enter your personal information (first and second name) in English and upload your biometric passport-size picture.
- Provide your previous nationality information (if applicable). If not, click on ‘No’ and proceed to the next section.
- Enter your passport details, marital status information, and professional details (including job-related information).
- Choose the mode of transportation as ‘air’ if you plan to travel by plane or ‘land’ if you intend to travel by car or bus (for GCC-related countries).
- The port of entry will be your arrival airport or state.
- KSA home address will be your hotel address or where you will stay.
- If you wish to perform Umrah on this visa, select ‘Yes’ in the ‘Do you want to perform Umrah?’ option. It’s important to note that selecting ‘Yes’ will not impact your visa, as individuals are allowed to perform Umrah on this type of visa. This information will assist in coordinating arrangements for your visit to Makkah and Madina, such as transportation, etc.
- Indicate whether you have traveled to other countries in the last five years. Select ‘Yes’ and provide the necessary information if you have, otherwise, select ‘No’.
- Confirm the accuracy of the information provided, enter the captcha code, and click on ‘Save’.
Step 4: Payment and Confirmation
- Review the payment details for the application fee.
- Click on ‘Pay’, enter your Debit/Credit card information, and complete the payment process as per your bank’s procedure.
- Upon successful payment, your application will be processed.
Within 24 to 48 hours, or a maximum of 3-4 days, you can expect to receive your eVisa via email. Congratulations on successfully securing your Saudi tourist visa!
For those planning to perform Umrah using this visa, remember me in your prayers and do dua for me and my rizaq. Happy travels!