Pakistan is a country with many different cultural traditions and life-affirming hues. The products and specialties found in Pakistan’s shopping centers and traditional marketplaces provide insights into every tradition and culture.
In Pakistan, there are many shops offering a variety of goods for tourists in the beautiful traditional marketplaces, shopping centers, and Pakistani brands. Let us have a look at some of the top tourist shopping destinations in Pakistan.
Famous shopping malls and markets of Karachi:
The city of Karachi, which is renowned as one of the most affordable shopping destinations in the world, offers a wide variety of shopping opportunities, from high-end couture to local street markets. It accommodates all of your demands, from contemporary to cultural fashion. Along with showpieces, regional ceramics, stone jewelry, and much more, you may find hand-embroidered clothes, purses, shoes, and other accessories.
- Atrium Mall
- Dolmen Mall Clifton
- Dolmen Mall, Second
- Emerald Mall
- Gulfway Shopping Mall
- LuckyOne Mall
- Millennium Mall
- Ocean Mall
- Park Towers
- Zamzama Market
- Hyderi Market
- Zainab Market
- Boulton Market
Famous shopping malls and markets of Lahore:
The social and economic culture of the city of Lahore heavily depends on shopping. A wide variety of goods are available for purchase, including apparel, accessories, gadgets, and food courts serving both local and foreign cuisines.
- Amanah Mall
- Emporium Mall
- Fortress Stadium
- Packages Mall
- The Mall of Lahore
- Avenue Mall
- Gulberg Galleria
- Anarkali Bazaar
- Liberty Market
- Ichhra Bazaar
- Shahalmi Market
- Urdu Bazaar
- Kashmiri Bazaar
Famous shopping malls and markets of Islamabad:
The shopping centers and marketplaces in Islamabad serve customers with a wide variety of preferences and tastes. You may find everything here, from top brands to tiny shops selling everything like handicrafts, books, flowers, antiques, clothing, jewelry, fragrances, and cosmetics. However, there is a series of eateries serving various cuisines as well.
- Giga Mall
- Safa Gold Mall
- The Centaurus Mall Islamabad
- Jinnah Super Market
- Aabpara Market
- Karachi Company
- Jinnah Super Market
- Sunday Market
Famous shopping malls and markets of Peshawar:
How can we discuss shopping without mentioning the distinctive and traditional Peshawari chappal?
For a long time, the Jahangirpura market in Peshawar, close to the old Qissa Khawani Bazaar, has been a major hub of talented cobblers who have been manufacturing Peshawari Chappals for visitors to wear to achieve a unique cultural appearance. Besides this, you can get everything from these malls and markets at affordable prices.
- Hyper Mall Peshawar
- Deans Shopping Mall
- Mall of KPK
- City Towers
- Qissa Khawani Bazaar
- Hbk Hypermarket
Pakistani clothing/shoe brands that you can try:
Deepak Perwani, Khaadi, Gul Ahmed, Al Karam, Junaid Jamshed, Sapphire, Nishat Linen, Asim Jofa, Maria B., Warda, Generation, Limelight, Charizma, Bonanza Satrangi, Beechtree, Ethnic, J., Breakout, Cougar, Outfitters, Leisure Club, Charcoal, Royal Tag, Cambridge, Diners, etc., are some of the more popular clothing brands in Pakistan, selling both Eastern and Western dresses, which could be stylish for every man and woman to get fancied up on a budget. Metro Shoes, Stylo Shoes, Borjan Shoes, Servis Shoes, Ndure, Bata, Starlet, and Urbansole are famous shoe brands in Pakistan. You can also buy famous Peshawari Chappal from these shops. These may be purchased as gifts for your family or to wear on your vacation.
You can find everything in Pakistani markets, from hand-crafted wooden furniture, ceramics, and camel-skin lamps to jewelry, hand-embroidered shawls, and hand-woven carpets. Numerous marketplaces also specialize in electronics, pharmaceuticals, leather goods, regional art, and delectable Pakistani cuisine.
What can I buy as a gift from Pakistan for my family and friends?
Experience the thrill of shopping in Pakistan as a foreign tourist and see the below for unique gift ideas:
- Gift ideas for ladies: You can buy traditional Shalwar Kameez, locally made Kashmiri Shawls, warm hats, leather bags, leather jackets, traditional Peshwari Chappal, Balochi Chappal, Kolhapuri Chappal, Khusa, high-quality jeans, high-quality shirts, or handmade jewelry for ladies.
- Gift ideas for gents: You can buy traditional Shalwar Kameez, locally made Kashmiri shawls, Kashmiri scarves, warm hats, warm waistcoats, leather jackets, leather wallets, leather bags, Peshwari Chappal, or high-quality leather shoes for gents.
- Gift ideas for children: You can buy traditional Shalwar Kameez, locally made blankets, warm hats, warm waistcoats, or traditional Pakistani shoes for children.
- In sweets and desserts, you can buy Burfi, packed Sohan Halwa, packed Gulab Jamun and Rasgulla, or packed mix sweets.
- In Pakistani snacks, you can buy local biscuits, local-flavor chips, local-flavor jellies, cakes, etc.
- In handicrafts, you can buy truck art souvenirs, locally made carpets, pottery, and textiles.
- In Pakistani spices, you can buy ready-to-use spice packets and local teas.
- In Pakistani beauty products, you can buy herbal oils, lotions, creams, and soaps.
- In sports-related products, you can buy locally made footballs, cricket bats, cricket balls, hockey rackets, etc.
- Additionally, you can also buy Pakistani dramas, movies, music, and books to support local artists.
If you want to know more about shopping in Pakistan as a foreign tourist then ask in below comments section. Local people will give you tips and guide you on how to do shopping in Pakistan as a foreign tourist.