Hanns Seidel Foundation Germany is offering HSF German Scholarship Program to young Pakistani students. HSF offers these scholarships to graduate and postgraduate students who have an exceptional academic background. The aim of this scholarship program is to support studies and research at German universities. The HSF German Scholarship Program also includes seminar activities, local activities, personal mentoring, and a variety of other training.
The funding of the HSF German Scholarship Program will be granted for 5 months to 24 months (according to the project).
The funding of the HSF German Scholarship Program will be as follows:
- Undergraduate and graduate students: up to 861 euros per month (fixed allowance for 5-24 months)
- Ph.D. students and young researchers: up to 1,200 euros per month (fixed allowance for 5-24 months)
- One-time payment: 150 euros
- Printing expenses: reimbursement possible
- Coverage of health insurance in Germany: Yes, full coverage
- Travel expenses from Germany to home town: reimbursement possible
- The applicants must hold a intermediate certificate (for bachelors) or university degree (for master and Phd) with above-average grades (above 3.0 GPA).
- Applicant must be actively engaged in voluntary works
- Age of the applicant must be 35 years or less
- Applicant must show interest in ongoing political and civil society developments
- Applicant must support the democracy, human rights, and the rule of law
- Applicant must be admitted to a German university or higher education institution (for students only)
- Applicant must have a solid German language skills (min level A2)
Deadline of HSF German Scholarship Program:
No deadline for this scholarship program. So students can send applications anytime (all year).
The following documents are required in order to apply for the HSF Scholarshipps:
- Application form (completed).
- Detailed CV.
- Tabular form CV.
- Proof of German language proficiency for English courses: mini level A2 / Proof of German language proficiency for German courses: mini level B2.
- Recommendation letter from previous university/profesor that must confirm the personal suitability and academic performance of the applicant.
- Provisional time plan of academic project.
- Recommendation letter issued by representative of HSF Pakistan.
- Proof of enrolment to a German university.
- For PhD: Confirmation letter from a lecturer which confirms the academic supervision of the candidate. [How to get PhD in Germany?]
- For PhD students and researchers: detailed description or proposal of the research project.
- other relevant documents/certificates.
How to apply for HSF German Scholarship Program (in Pakistan):
- Arrange all the required documents.
- Send all required documents to the HSF Pakistan Office at email@example.com.
- If application will match with the requirements of HSF, then they will contact (call or email) with you for an interview.
How to apply for HSF German Scholarship Program (in Germany):
If you are currently living in Germany then you can directly apply for HSF scholarships by following the domestic application procedure. Visit www.hss.de/stipendium to get more information about domestic procedures.
How to apply for a visa:
Normally HSF will help you in the visa process. You can get complete information about the visa process in this article: